Monday 14 July 2014

Several clubs interested in me - Jackson Martinez


Several clubs interested in me - Jackson MartinezThe forward claimed that he is being pursued by a number of top sides and admitted that he has no idea where he will be next season

Jackson Martinez has revealed that “several clubs” are interested in prising him away from Porto.


The 27-year-old sparkled in his second full season in the Primeira Liga, scoring 20 goals in 30 league games.

Liverpool and Arsenal have been linked with the forward, with both Premier League clubs reportedly willing to meet his reported €40 million buy-out clause.

AC Milan are also said to be interested but Martinez says he has no idea where his future lies.

“I do not know what will happen,” the Colombia international told radio station La FM. "I have a contract for two more years with Porto and I know there is interest from several clubs.

“It’s normal if a player is playing well, but I have always respected my contracts. Only time will tell what will happen.”

Martinez netted twice at this summer's World Cup in Brazil, with both goals coming in his country's 4-1 Group C victory over Japan

No comments:

Post a Comment