Thursday 17 July 2014

Barcelona have best attack in the world - Deulofeu

Barcelona have best attack in the world - DeulofeuThe young forward thinks that the front three of Lionel Messi, Neymar and Luis Suarez is unrivalled by Real Madrid and every other club right now

  Barcelona's trio of Luis Suarez, Neymar and Lionel Messi is better than any other set of attackers in the world, according to young forward Gerard Deulofeu.

Messi has been a part of the Catalunya club's forward line for nearly a decade, while Neymar only joined last summer in a deal worth €86 million and Suarez's move from Liverpool is all-but-completed.

Deulofeu, who spent last season impressing at Everton, is expected to get a chance to shine in pre-season for Luis Enrique's side - Messi is on his post-World Cup holidays, Neymar is out injured and Suarez is banned from all football-related activities.

Although the Spaniard would love to get a chance to shine with the usual suspects sidelined, he stressed he has a lot of educating to complete to match the expected first-choice attacking trio.

"Messi, Neymar and Suarez are three of the best players in the world," Deulofeu, 20, told reporters. "We can prove that we have the best forward line in the world. I am looking forward to learning from them.

"Suarez is one of the best players in the world, I was fortunate enough to face him in the Premier League and he is a great player: he digs his claws in for the team, he's hungry - the best players have to be at the best clubs.

"I know I'm not at their level yet, but I have great confidence in myself and I have high hopes for this season.

"We have two current casualties, Neymar and Suarez, but in any case if I don’t work hard enough then other players will play instead of me. If the coach decides to give me the chance to play in their absence then I will take advantage."

No comments:

Post a Comment